FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Q1 'Double Take' global promo, 19 Mar - 4 Jun, register from 5 Mar.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 9:59 am
emma dog

Programs: I've gone underground!
Originally Posted by jtwiz
FYI. I had to call Marriott due to another issue and while on with the representative, I asked them to check on my eligibility for the new promo because I couldn't see it. She enrolled me and I now see it on my Promotions Central page and on the app. And for the record, my account now has the correct numbers of nights, points, etc. for the first time in ages.
Originally Posted by Lobster
Is this a targeted promotion? I have not received any message and if I look at the promotion page in my account it says 0 new promotions. In fact if it was not for Flyertalk I would not know anything about this promotion
Agreed... I called in to register as suggested above and found out that I was eligible for a targeted promotion. I was told it was because I'm opted out of all promotion correspondence... which I'm not according to the website. I'm feeling slightly better as I need to keep my eyes open on FT to see when I have another promotion.

The agent said she was getting "a lot" of phone calls about this.

Originally Posted by vanheslig
So am I right, that an one night first stay qualify?
My private correspondence with a lurker verified that a one night stay at a unique hotel qualifies for the first night.