FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dreamliner 787-8 / 788 Zodiac Business Seats & Reviews (master thd)
Old Mar 6, 2019, 8:10 am
BlatheringPenguin

Originally Posted by rjlon
the motion over the ocean effect does depend on the courtesy and bladder/bowel/ nasal habits of one's neighbor. I have found many flight where it is no issue and one or two where my neighbor seemed to want to be as a big a nuisance as possible. More courtesy for others in flight like elsewhere makes life better for all. Still whoever signed off these seats is suspect. The BA reverse seating is far from universally liked and its inclusion on AA fleet was a backward step. The wobble is just the icing on the cake. (Though there are some out there who do prefer to fly backwards). I wonder why rear facing coach seats were removed in the 50's and 60's?
absolutely it depends on your neighbor’s “habits”! There is also a huge variability in “tightness” of seats. I’ve sat in some that you can feel click back and forth as you sit and transmit every little thing and some that transmit nothing. Most are some where in between those extremes.