FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Air Canada New meal offerings for International Business Class Customers
Old Mar 6, 2019, 7:02 am
Stranger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
Wine Recommendation:

The Adobe Cabernet currently served hails from EMILIANA one of Chile's certified organic wineries. Their higher grade wine COYAM is usually available at the wine store in the domestic wing of YYC airport. Coyam is from their Colchagua Valley Winery and is a combination of Syrah/Carmenere/Merlot/Cabernet Sav/Mourvedre/Malbec & Petit Verdot. One of my favourite 5 wines and worth trying.
I am not a great fan of Coyam. Admittedly though, one of the least bad choices dealing with < CAD 30 Chilean wines. Funny thing about Chile, they have tons of < CAD 30 choice, with perhaps a cuople of equally unconvincing in the low 30, and then some > CAD 80-100 ones. With nothing in between. Obviously the more expensive one are more than OK.Still, about the current selection, to me it's a toss between the Chilean and the Domodimonte. OTOH, my wife has made her mind, she stays away from all the AC wines and only has the champagne.