FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK operations from "Istanbul Airport" aka Istanbul New Airport (ISL/IST)
Old Mar 5, 2019, 10:53 pm
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by ricardojrsousa
I don't know if this is just because they chose to have a shorter description or indicative of no direct lounge access at the new airport but thought I'd share this page from SkyLife without mention of business class entrance at Ataruk.

As ricardojrsousa mentioned, it's true that there would be no direct lounge access to all 3 of the international lounges from the check-in area due to misplanning. There would be a dedicated priority lane for passport control and security but I don't think that there would be different lines for Elite Plus&Business and Elite&Star Gold. So, all passengers would be passing the central duty free area as there is one large checkpoint area for all international flights. However, I have heard rumors that there would be direct access to some of the lounges from the transfer area with a dedicated security lane, however, I don't know any information and I haven't noticed anything about this during my flights to/from ISL.