FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where to get legitmate, safe medication in Bangkok?
Old Mar 4, 2019, 8:12 pm
trueblu

Programs: BA - Blue
Originally Posted by Presguy
Thanks much. My pharmacy was kind enough to advocate to the doc on my behalf, and after sending over a copy of my confirmation email, the doctor agreed to give me the regular fill a few days early, just before I left. While I didn't have an extensive phone conversation with the doc, my impression is that she was worried about "doctor shopping". Though I've used Ambien for ~10 years, I've had it prescribed by several physicians. First the military, then a private practice doctor in one city, then the Veterans Administration, then a private doctor in another city (due to a move). While the circumstances make sense in context, I can see why they seemed suspicious.

I don't doubt for a moment it happens, it just seems so strange that Ambien would be resold on the street. I've taken, I suppose, thousands of doses in my life so far, and never noticed anything "recreational" about it. Granted, I also don't have any of those doing-entertaining-things-on-Ambien stories, either.
Glad it's sorted!

tb