FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge access with domestic first class ticket?
Old Mar 3, 2019, 11:49 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by stevendorechester
Actually it looks like Canada is now excluded from access, so are any other international destinations that are not Delta One flights for Delta passengers ( so, for example AM business class passengers would still get access). However, enforcement seem to be haphazard; my last trip with Delta was from YUL to HND via MSP and I paid for Delta select ( G Fare), and then paid to up-fare my portion from Montreal to first class. I knew of the new policy and expected to be turned away at the Skyclub as when I asked I was told by all employees in both club that Canada no longer gets access. However when they scanned my boarding pass I was given access to both clubs. One agent said it was because I was going to Tokyo I had access ( I was in PS ). I don' t know if it was because the computer saw a G fare as being premium class and international or the computer saw my Z class fare from Montreal as Delta One or International business class. So the agents let me in based on what the computer said, and judging by how busy the clubs have gotten I can see why they are making access more restrcitive.
The computer is correct, agents are not. Canada still gets access.