FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai [Master Thread]
Old Mar 3, 2019, 10:36 am
standing01

Originally Posted by segra
My award booking says that meals are included.
Booked Nov-18
"Special Services for All Rooms:
March , 2019 - March , 2019
Rate Plan: SPG Free Nights
DINNER Per Person/per Night
AWARD REQUIRED Per Room/per Night
BUFFET BREAKFAST Per Person/per Night
LUNCH Per Person/per Night
CHARITABLE DONATION Per Room/per Stay
OTHER Per Person/per Stay
Tourism Levy Excl Per Room/per Night"
Interesting.. I noticed the same issue with mine that was booked on Feb 19 where it is missing the above language:

Rate Guarantee Limitation(s)
•Changes in taxes or fees implemented after booking will affect the total room price.
Additional Information
•Upon check-in an authorization request will be placed on your credit/debit card in an amount equal to the cost of the room, tax and incidental charges for the length of your stay (up to seven nights). If your stay exceeds seven nights, an additional authorization may be requested for the entire amount of your stay (room, tax and incidentals). Upon check-out, your payment card will be charged for the actual amount incurred during your stay.
Additional Redemption Information
•Using your points will cover your room charge and tax. Additional service charges or resort fees may apply where applicable.
•For hotel reward e-certificates: Since this reservation is using points, no paper certificate is required at the time of check-in. All you need to do is arrive for your stay. You may however, print this as confirmation of your upcoming redemption reservation.
•ORDER YOUR CERTIFICATES: If you have not already ordered your Marriott Bonvoy redemption e-certificates, be sure to order them at least 48 hours prior to check-in. Please order online or contact your local Marriott Bonvoy office to order your certificates.

Edit: Just want to add that hotel confirmed via e-mail that Bonvoy reservations include the full board and 2 desert activities per night.

Last edited by standing01; Mar 3, 2019 at 11:04 am