FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Carry-On was taken without my knowledge. Looking for options.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 8:28 am
joshua362

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by thestrauch
Hi everyone; I am new here on the forums.

Long story short...
Please post the long story so we might be of assistance.

Be thankful you are getting the back back! I once deplaned with large bag of expensive food (sushI) left under the seat IN FRONT OF ME) and knew exactly where I was sitting (exit row). Just got past security at a very small station (ISP) and TSA had closed up for the night. I found someone at the WN counter and asked if it could be retrieved before the plane left (I'm sure we/them were delayed). After a feeble (employee) attempt to call/reach the gate and 15 minutes later, I chalked it up to my own stupidity and left hungry...

Bag mysteriously shifting, leaving at one's "feet", bag jumping the bar under the seat, not able to wake the dead in midst of they ensuring commotion - just so much left out, misrepresented and embellished here. I'd bet OP was in the bulkhead row. I once sat (came very late) in row 2 (another airline) and found a bag in "my feet space" and said something to Mr. Row 1. He nicely asked to leave it there for takeoff, mumbled something about the FA "breaking his balls" and I was happy to help out for my fellow passenger.

Last edited by joshua362; Mar 1, 2019 at 9:34 am