FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge access at ICN?
View Single Post
Old Mar 1, 2019, 8:10 am
koreanair720

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass
Originally Posted by PeggyJM
I went to the Prestige Lounge in Terminal 2 (I wasn't allowed in the other 2 lounges in that terminal because I was flying business, not first class, and the miler club lounge must be reserved for those million milers from Korean Airlines? (I'm a million miler on Delta but was told that I was only allowed in the Prestige lounge) The breakfast I chose on the KE flight was an egg dish, but it really wasn't good. (One bite was enough) I live in Asia and like rice and veggies, but not usually for breakfast. (and yes, I can tell the difference between different varieties of rice.) I didn't mind the quantity of food on the flight, what bothered me was the quality. I did try a pastry in the Prestige lounge in Terminal 2 and it was definitely not fresh, but looked better than most of the other items I saw. I will try the green bean salad next time, although eating green beans at 9 am isn't terribly appealing to me. Fortunately, I had a fairly short connection time, so I knew that I would get a decent meal on my Delta flight to DTW. But the lounge was very crowded and noisy and unless the food choices improve later on in the day, I would hate to think about spending a 10 1/2 hour layover there!
On a ten and a half hour layover I would have been on the first train to Seoul station!