FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanwella February 2019 - finally !!
View Single Post
Old Mar 1, 2019, 12:16 am
Musken

Originally Posted by FlyerEC

Ah Musken , Aman must be planning for and thinking of us who like it “ freezing “ then . Actually , have been told it gets unbearably hot in summer and they probably have to consider that too so guests can find a cool refuge .
I was surprised how cold it could get
As posted before , think the odd placement of the pool also serves this purpose . If one had to sit outdoors and in the pool to cool down . Too hot to get to main areas even by tuk tuk .. Like the Baths in Galla

As we now know , and as AMANjunkies anyway , Aman will always figure a solution whatever it takes and in good quick time as necessitates .

My Galla TR is about done now . Looking through both Wella ‘ s too & edits likely done by this weekend .
To be honest, I struggle to understand why you do not rather go on vacation to cooler places when you like it freezing. It is easier for me to understand people who need cold to sleep, but it sounds to me that you would need to stay inside in A/C almost all the time, and then you cannot really fully enjoy the place you visit. But we are all different ;-)