FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2018 4th Quarter MegaBonus promo, 26 Sept - 31 Jan 2019
Old Feb 28, 2019, 10:22 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by funkbandit
Well, there's a dashboard. At least in my app. I was able to locate it when I selected the "My Account - Promotions" register (It is between the "Account Activity and Hotel Bills" and "Suite Night Awards" Options. At the bottom of that page under "PAST" and "Mega Bonus Points Earned" I can see the correct brand bonus total. Just MR IT failed to credit the corresponding number of points to my account.
Can you locate the info in your app as well?
The points listed at the bottom of that page are the points I earned from the promo where you earned 2000 pts on stays of 2+ nights. In my case, it shows I earned 8000 pts (4 stays @ 2000 pts each) and those points have already posted. There is ZERO tracker for the brand bonus.

I can tell this is going to be a disaster when Marriott finally posts the brand points as a lot of people seem to think that the points on that page are still due to them, when in fact they are already in their accounts. More confusion and mayhem brought to you by the Walmart of Hotels!