FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Feb 28, 2019, 4:34 am
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
My colleague has had ambassador status since August but has never been contacted by his ambassador service agent. After mentioning this to my ambassador the other day, he received an email:

Hello [redacted],

My name is [redacted] and it is my pleasure to introduce myself as your personal ambassador. I want to explain ambassador service to you. I am your single point of contact for all of your Marriott needs. The better I get to know you and your preferences, the more personalized service I can provide.

Some of my duties beyond hotel reservations & modifications include trip planning, airport transfers, and help with special events or occasions. I can assist with both business and leisure stays, so think of ambassador service like your one-stop shop for all things Marriott!

I am based out of our office in Austin, Texas. My regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm CST. You can reach me via email at [redacted] or by phone directly at 512-[redacted].

If you need help outside of my regular hours, I am backed by a global team ready to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may contact them via email at [email protected] or by calling 1-866-924-9885. You may also dial my direct line and press “0” to connect with someone immediately.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything I can help with. I look forward to helping you create memories wherever your travels may take you!

Have a fantastic day.

Best regards,

[redacted] Ambassador