FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What exactly can/does the AC concierge do?
Old Feb 27, 2019, 7:30 am
SteadyAT

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
Reporting back on my FRA experience - ended up delayed out of YYC which cut the connection time to 30 minutes. Concierge was waiting for me and we quickly made our way - she spoke to someone at customs and they brought me through the diplomat line - 2 minutes. Spoke to someone at security and they put me at the front - 5 minutes. Got to our gate and there was a herd - she asked everyone to step aside and got me my boarding pass. Felt a bit funny with that part, especially because there were colleagues of mine from around EU at that gate waiting for the plane. They couldn't believe the special treatment.

Anyway, I was very pleased to have the assistance. No way I would have made that connection without her.
Amazing experience! Glad you caught your connection, having been caught myself at FRA Customs. Did you alert the concierge regarding tight connection time and request assistance, or was this proactive on their part?

Last edited by SteadyAT; Feb 27, 2019 at 7:31 am Reason: typo