FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2019
Old Feb 26, 2019, 4:33 pm
FlyinHawaiian
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook, NJ

Crowne Plaza - Saddle Brook, NJ

What is your Priority Club status? Spire Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Not really.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked King Leisure and was given the same on the highest (11th) floor directly facing Interstate 80 directly outside. King Executive and King Suite were both available.

How are the rooms? The hotel is a round tower, so all rooms are pie wedge-shaped. The bed area is wide and spacious with a desk and armchair as additional furniture. The bath had a single sink and walk-in shower with a rainforest shower head and handheld shower.

How is the exec. lounge? n/a

What was good and what was bad? Good - bath amenities, towels, and bedding were all high-quality. Also good was the breakfast in the restaurant as far as quality of the options in the buffet and friendly service. Bad - extreme road noise from I-80 outside and also noise from the restaurant directly above (chairs scraping on floor) and pathetic elite recognition. There's also some secondary noise from the railroad tracks (NJ Transit Bergen/Main Line) outside which has trains passing through a few times each hour.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Doubtful I would return unless guaranteed a decent upgrade and a room that was not directly facing the highway.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Feb 27, 2019 at 4:56 am