FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Congress introduces (H.R. 911): Install of cockpit secondary barriers on ALL jets
Old Feb 25, 2019, 11:27 am
Maxwell Smart

Programs: UA Gold; AA Dirt; HH Diamond; National Emerald; CONTROL SecretAgent Platinum; KAOS EvilFlyer Gold
Originally Posted by MacLeanBarrier
No, there are 4 more unsolved mysteries; and 4 solved: TWA Flight 800, Air France Flight 447, Helios Airways Flight 522, and Egyptair Flights 990; and then the 4 on 9/11:

We cannot definitively prove there was or wasn't with limited technology and a video of every angle of what happened.
Huh? I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Are you suggesting that TW800/AF447/Helios522/MS990 are "unsolved" because we don't have video of every angle, and therefore it's impossible to prove that bad guys DIDN'T rush the cockpit??

There are CVR recordings of each of those crashes that continue all the way to the time of impact, I don't believe ANY of them had any indication of unauthorized cockpit access.

I'm not going to weigh in on the pros/cons of your cockpit barrier system, but your continued attempt to use these accidents as some sort of supporting justification for a barrier is bordering on the ridiculous, in my opinion.