FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Plus (Premium Economy) seats and Experience
Old Feb 25, 2019, 12:20 am
DELee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Shots of 22J on ship #1004 from UA2006 EWR-SFO on 2019-02-22. This is the aisle seat right before the end partition for the Premium Plus section:

Here are the footy things that rotate down - I assume to be used when the seat is reclined during flight to prop your feet:

Here's the footy thing stowed for the 22L seat:

Kept negatively interacting with the armrest/seat tray lid on the left armrest:

Here's the gap between the seat and the rear P+ partition:

Not a great fan of the position of seat bracket for the two seats in front - for me there wasn't an easy way to extend my legs straight forward without interacting with the bracket:

Part of the problem is the underseat clearance - there basically isn't any:

And, when I deployed the footy thing and used it, even with the seat reclined, it felt like my knees were up in my face - and I'm only 6'2".

Screen with screen controls below the right side armrest and the two silver/aluminum buttons are the recline and leg rest deploy controls:

Aisles are tight as UA is wont to do on all aircraft going forward:

There's a fair size difference between the overhead bins in the middle section versus the outer ones. They're even smaller than the center ones for the 777's:

Didn't get a chance to see what mood lighting was like in P+ since the GA came in with my upgrade into 8L (which turned into 6L because the two women in 6L and 7L decided at boarding to choose to sit in 7L and 8L respectively...). Anyway, it was what it was.

Still haven't had a chance to sit in a P+ seat for a flight yet...

David