FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Feb 24, 2019, 9:40 pm
StephanP37

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 7K, MARRIOTT PLAT PREMIER WITH AMBASSADOR
So after bouncing around to my third ambassador I got Diane. Initially I was not impressed and was extremely dismayed with the program. I let her know this and told her I had purchased the domain marriottambassador.com which I did, and planned to launch a complaint blog shortly. She apologized after hearing all I had went through which I have gone in detail in previous posts to some extent. I am thankful to say this weekend I got my first positive ambassador experience. They did the suite upgrade, replied to my email the same day for the first time and had my propel fitness water fiji for my wife and hot cheetohs in the room upon arrival. Water and chips go a long way with me lol I am very thankful and hoping this perhaps means the program can have at least some value. I am super easy to please but the lack of any action or even response for months was a bit much. I did get pretty agressive so might be simply a reaction to my threats but I hope that this is a sign of larger improvements coming for all of us.