FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Have a Simple Question About United Airlines/MileagePlus? Ask Here [2019]
Old Feb 23, 2019, 3:01 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by RespectedPath
I qualified for Premier Silver for 2018, didn't fly enough in 2018 to keep it for this year. I booked a ticket to BOG in December, while I still had status, for a trip in March. My mileage plus membership card in the app reverted back to General member last month as it should but, the reservation still shows me as a Premier Silver member. Do I still get to keep the limited benefits for this trip because I booked before my status lapsed or, is this an error on the website? The only reason I ask is because of some unforeseen circumstances that have risen since I booked the trip, I will be cutting it VERY close to making the minimum times for baggage check and, being able to still use the premier check-in desk will be a little more helpful.
No your status has expired and it will get updated on the reservation at some point. You might be able to bluff your way past the attendant (if any at the entrance to the line) with an old card or just appearing if you should be in the line, but there is no lingering benefit -- it has expired.