FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Have you been to every United Club? How many have you been to?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 8:09 pm
nomad420

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by trk1
Going over the chart I have been to every airport with a United Club and every Club at each of these airports since first joining the Red Carpet Club in the mid 80's.( That said I have not been in the new FLL location this month). I have been to several that have closed such as FRA. I am Cle based and seen 3 different Clubs for Cle over the years.
My favorite Club of the new versions Domestic is the LAX location followed by BOS and ORD (F terminal). Of the older locations I like Cle and SNA. LHR is the best of the few International locations. I like the 2 Polaris Clubs ORD and EWR that I have been in.
The current CLE club is the old Presidents club, I suspect there was a RCC separate from the Presidents Club prior to that but I can't quite remember that. I still like the current CLE UC, one of my favorites. Nice people and I like the big media room.