FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:52 pm
findark
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Well now I know why you think I'm crazy. This is what I see and all the results are false positives.

You must have a different search path than I do because I can't replicate your result. I'm going in from the home page. Advanced search doesn't get your result either.

(No I'm not looking for business in April, just trying to get to your result page)
Oh, I see what's going on. I don't click "Calendar Shop" -- instead I do a normal search and then manipulate the 7-day calendar into the month calendar. I can replicate your results -- if the result of the asynchronous query to update the award calendar returns no results, it seems like the error handling displays an error ("we could not find any seats") but does not update the calendar to be blank. I would recommend searching the other way, although technically the error would indicate there is zero award availability in either month on the nonstop route.