FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:51 pm
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by kalo93406
The only reason I posted is to give current accurate information.
Originally Posted by Kalboz
my comments are strictly based on my stays and observations.
Thank you for providing the current information.
Originally Posted by Kacee
I wasn't comparing anything about the two properties except for the location. You disparage the FP location as "seedy" while repeatedly extolling the MMQP, despite the two properties' locations being indistinguishable in terms of "seediness." I think that contradiction deserves to be called out.

I also frankly don't get the gushing over MMQP. I stayed there once, it was okay for burning one of the old Cat 5s. It doesn't really make my list for paid stays.
No disparaging was meant towards your favorite property as I already said earlier that there is no judgement in my comments - both, however, do have back access to avoid whatever you want to avoid. And that's a fact! Also, there is no "gushing" either. I don't know why others are here, but I'm here to exchange information, provide input regarding my experiences, and to help other travelers especially families. Just because you had an ordinary experience (or a bad one for that matter) dose not mean you have the right to muzzle others who report a better experience or the possibility of such - and that deserves to be called out!