FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:52 pm
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by kalo93406
I won't say which hotel is better, but the MMQP obviously should be better just based on the hotel type, but many of your points are not exactly accurate.

I'm sure the MMQP is better than Four Points in many ways. Right now it's $50/night w/taxes higher for nights I checked. The $50 might be a good value for some, but not all. Seems like you might get access to the lounge for all of your family when it really should just be for two people? Anyway your points were off some IMO. I'd like to try the MMQP though.. Cheers..
I was just responding to a post by a fellow member who compared the two. By any means, if you like the 4P, more power to you. Admittedly, the 4P Bangkok is one of the best in the 4P system and maybe is the best in such brand.

I don't own stocks nor do I have any financial interest at either property, my dear friend, and my comments are strictly based on my stays and observations. In fact, the less elites at MMQP, the better chance of upgrades and the quitter the M-Club lounge!