FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First time in CW and I am disappointed!
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:23 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
I don't really know or care what trolling means ( I thought that is what loads of male off-duty crew got up to - according to galley gossip) but I was delighted with this refreshingly different spin. I am bored stiff by all these people who have such dreadful experiences that they feel inclined to write/moan/whine about it here (are these Trolls?). As someone said don't use the airline (I'm far too ladylike to use his full macho expression). This was like a breath of fresh air. I think that in one post he or she has parodied and satarised brilliantly the tedious " look how little me suffered giving me thimbles of Champgane (maybe it was German Fizzwater mascarading). I am bored witless with these self appointed Critics of the Skies (one in particular who seems to think that his boring self-opinionated opinions matter).

No, I adore this In fact, I'm making him a Mucci - if he will accept. Reason? Originality.

Whilst we're about it I'd like SoupDragon62 as a Mucci as well as she is so on my wave length.