FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mixed cabin / class award issues, questions, discussion
Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:51 am
Nick311

Originally Posted by Nick311
Thanks, I was able to get my itinerary switched (three of us on the record locator) after they told me they could not see the availability, but if I put it on hold they could work with it. After the lady I spoke to got mine switched, I gave her a linked PNR for my wife (we had to change her name after booking) and she went to do the same for her but after she came back from hold she said she was unable to reach the person who did it for her before and was told by the others she spoke to that things were done incorrectly and they were unable to do the same for my wife as availability must show for all of DSM > PHL > CUN.

I assume if they were able to do it once, they may be able to do it again so I will likely call back and try again.
Quick update on my situation above, I called again this morning and while they were not able to see the availability (it must need to be available for all segments), she asked if I could put it on hold so she could work with that record locator. I put that first leg in first on hold (without putting in the AAdvantage number as you then run in to the duplicate flight issue), gave her that record locator and after a long hold she came back and said she was able to get things changed for me. HUCA apparently did the trick, and she was great to work with.