FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA cards: TARGETED offers (includes Mailers, eMailers and Matching)
Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:20 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
24 to 48 hours seems overly ambitious (more like about 10 days?) but that's still better than having to waste a bunch of time on chat. If I request a match, I don't really care if they process it today or next week or the following week, as long as I get my miles.

My biggest complaint about chat is that it's not 24/7. SM is on my schedule, not theirs.
So far most of my requests thru SM are within 12 hours, like I did the SM at night, and the next morning the requests were fulfilled. Only the match requests take longer but still just about 48 hours.

That too, SM is on my schedule while Chat is on theirs and each time I used it, it is 5 or more min wait. Almost every time the online account would auto logged off due to inactivity being too long, despite I tried click on it occasionally. When the auto logged off happened the whole screen would do a refresh so much so that I always fear to lose the chat - but luckily the chat window would return after several seconds after the refresh.

You are right about that as long as the gravy train continues that is what matters.