FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [REUNITED !] Missing pink teddy in BA T5 B lounge
Old Feb 18, 2019, 3:52 am
MiraculousM

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
And my thanks to littlewalrus for the lovely, highly decorated card (featuring lots of farm animals) and the lovely box of chocolates too. As soon as took ownership of Teddy I was drawn into some enormous terror of losing Teddy so I didn't let Teddy out of my sight during my brief stewardship. Only one person asked me what on earth I was doing (and she was Scottish). So I was very relieved to hand over Teddy to the rightful owner.

Bearing in mind all I did was nip into T3 Lost Property and take some snaps I'm someone in awe of all the kind words above and I thank you all for the sentiments expressed. It really was just a privilege to help one of our younger citizens. One other thing I did do, however, was pop over to T5B to see the lounge supervisor for BaxterStorey to thank his team. I don't think we know who handed in Teddy, but my hunch is that it was someone from BS. It turned out that I knew the supervisor - he used to work in CCR and promotion to supervisor took him to the other building. The simple kindness of strangers, and the relative efficiency of Bagport, saved the day here. Anyway I asked the supervisor to thank the team and let them know that their efforts with Lost Property is very much worth it.

And of course my thanks to bigwalrus, it could not have been an easy position for him to be in, but what he was able to do was to use the resources available to him to turn around a genuinely bad situation. I'm hoping the log book will provide an early reminder of "where is Teddy?" next time Teddy goes flying!
Another reason that CWS is my favourite poster on this forum.

This has been a heartwarming story and shows the goodness of FT.. i loved it all!

Im so happy the bear has been reunited with its "person" <3