FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Select M Life Policy changes and thoughts on the MGM/Hyatt relationship in 2019
Old Feb 17, 2019, 7:30 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
I assume the faxing is because you wanted your card to be charged at the time of booking?
I have similar feelings; customer service at M life is terrible. It is extremely easy to get Diamond status with Caesars Rewards which gives some free dining and show options as well as no resort fees. You don't get Hyatt stay credits or points but the better treatment at Caesars has won me over/away from M life.
Appreciate the interesting comments.
Good to hear/know.
I started staying with Caesars decades ago and have looked at the possibility of staying with their program more recently
Have to study it more.Be awesome to walk to Joe's Seafood and the Palm and soon the Water Grill
However I'm still in the infatuation stage with the former Mandarin Oriental now a Hilton Waldorf Astoria with a very upscale exclusive and private residential like Oasis
Reminds me of a flashier more updated Park Hyatt San Francisco
Suite upgrades, late check out, tons of point bonuses and one of the best breakfasts in the world ^ With $50 elite breakfast credits
Vastly superior IMO to Park Hyatt New Yorks breakfast dining for half the price

I'll share a little insiders secret for those who wish to dine at the Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas a Hilton property and earn WOH Hyatt points during their MGM stays
When you get your breakfast check in Zen Restaurant you can charge it to most MGM branded properties Vdara Aria Bellagio etc back to your room
As long as you have room number and photo ID you should be good to go
At check out those restaurant charges like the rest of your portfolio will go over to your WOH account
Its a very unique situation indeed!

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Feb 17, 2019 at 7:36 pm