FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry - US Citizens & LPRs First Time Applicants' Timelines & Information
Old Feb 17, 2019, 11:56 am
elc2414

Programs: AA Gold, AS, HA, CX, AF, BA, UA, HH
Originally Posted by lizzie472
Wooooo just checked and got conditional approval!

Applied December 1

unfortunatley the nearest enrollment center (Richmond) doesn’t seem to do interviews anymore which leaves me a 5 hr drive to Dulles
Originally Posted by xhemp
I got my conditional approval today, applied on the 1st December. I'm flying to BWI in March so will do an interview on arrival.
Good to mention I haven't got any email notification also so do log in every now and then to check.
Good luck!
Originally Posted by Harley0711

the ‘Trick’ here is getting your ‘Conditional’ that may happen tonight or in 2 months?? Who knows, wife and I both applied on Nov 17, her conditional came in a week I got mine a week ago. Both of us are clean, same trips. Just one of those tgings. Got my conditional on Friday a week agi, drove to San Francisco and did a walk in appoitment. Got my Card 7 days later.
IF you get your conditional / there are several airports where you can do your Interview as you arrove, check the web site, they are all listed.

so, back to the Conditional,,, No one here has figured it out? Someare fast / others are SLOW

good luck

alteady stated but the card is for land and sea port entry
Could those who are getting approvals now please share which office their applications were processed through? It states on your approval letter what office processed and approved your application. Just curious if there is any commonality.