FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points earning at restaurants
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2019, 6:18 pm
controller1

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
So, an update. Last week, I'd sent along my scanned copy of my receipt to the E-mail address that @Starwood Lurker IV referred to above. I got a reply- from SL William no less- in about two hours crediting me with my dining points (and yeah, I got both the 10pts/$ MR standard and the 75% Tit bonus as well on a ~$216 dinner bill). Problem solved!

But a few hours after that, I'd gotten a reply from the "regular" MR "Stay Add Request" account (the 2nd attempt after they said they couldn't read the "bill" which was really my scanned copy) and while pre-merger I never really had to use the Missing Stay services (as my points and nights always just posted), this is the sad state of affairs post-merger. Here's my original E-mail:

... you'd think everything they'd needed to know (esp. since I'd included the teal copy from The Nines as an attachment), no? Well, this is the reply I'd gotten back from them:

... guess MR's outsourced CS now
If you had received that email unsolicited you would have thought it SPAM due to the improper grammar.