FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wild speculation on UA's new strategy for Polaris, Upgrades and Award Space
Old Feb 16, 2019, 3:32 pm
Aussienarelle

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Originally Posted by FoxFlyer
To clarify, I never said I was #7 on the waitlist, but that there were 7 people on the waitlist... they easily could have been no-status/platinum/gold silver with miles+co-pay upgrades pending... So I don't think CS agents are going rogue. If anything, IT is the issue for not processing upgrades pending automatically if PZ space opens up.
"Not sure if I should feel bad, but I’m a 1K ….she said there were 7 ppl on the upgrade list, which made me wish I had bought a v fare instead of w to increase my chances, or at least be higher up on the waitlist...but she was worried I would lose my place in the upgrade line if she did that...She called another dept and got it pushed through... I am happy as it’s a super long flight, but do feel a little bad I make have skipped over ppl in the queue. "

My bad. The quote is from your original post so I thought you also believed you had jumped the queue.