FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Millennium Hilton Bangkok {THA}
View Single Post
Old Feb 14, 2019, 6:49 pm
buddahas

Originally Posted by anabolism
Personally, I do not like to wait. I want to make sure I have something in hand. What I do is to book the best refundable rate I can, then keep checking for better rates. If a better rate becomes available, I can edit the existing confirmation to switch to the cheaper rate. Also note the advance purchase requirement for the non-refundable rates; as it gets close to the minimum days in advance, consider booking it if it's significantly cheaper.

You have to check the description of the suite you are booking. You can also reserve it on a refundable rate, then email the hotel to ask about Executive Lounge access as a Gold in that room. The hotel might offer lounge access or a discounted price to guarantee an upgrade to a better room that comes with lounge access.
This hotel is always nearly booked full. There is an ever increasing number of Chinese staying here. As a diamond I didn't get the executive room yesterday, but as per policy I get lounge access. There is next to nothing chance that Gold status will get you access to a lounge in this or any other hilton in Bangkok these days despite the overwhelming amount of pollution.

Looking at the suite descriptions they have it clearly spelled out which suites include lounge access.
​​​​​​

Last edited by buddahas; Feb 14, 2019 at 7:21 pm