FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Combined 2019 AA Domestic Meal, Meals, menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Feb 14, 2019, 4:49 pm
PremiumSeat

Programs: AA-EXP, Flying Blue-Silver
PHL-LAS
A321
Dinner
February 2019

Full bar on offer for the PDB. ^

After takeoff hot towels were dispensed.

Stone cold nuts served with beverage of choice.

Preorder of entrée acknowledged. I went with the beef short rib with some sort of demi-glace sauce. The short rib was tender and cooked to a proper temperature. The demi-glace sauce had a good consistency and was flavorful. The main dish was accompanied by spiral-noodle mac n cheese (also very tasty). The main was served on a linen-lined tray along with a dinner roll (just a white dinner role, no choice of bread offered), a small side salad (I didn't eat any of it, but it looked fresh and good enough), and two marinated shrimp aside some sort of coleslaw for the appetizer (again, the shrimp were very tasty but relatively small).

After dinner, caramel ice cream was offered.

Overall, the meal was a good showing and vastly better than my dinner on the same route last month. Also, the Legacy US F/A in F was excellent. Friendly, pro-active, and extremely attentive. She was passing through the cabin as often as the slightly turbulent flight would permit checking on everyone and refreshing beverages. ^