FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Overhead bin space on regional jets (CRJ/CR2/CR7/CR9/E75) Consolidated Threads
Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:52 am
HDQDD

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by JW6130
I recently purchased a Travelpro 22" with the old-school wheels (no spinners) that fits in the CRJ-700 and CRJ-900 bins sideways. I can't seem to find a link to it, but I've had good luck with 22" bags without spinner wheels fitting in both the CRJ-700 and 900. I avoid the CRJ-200, so I'm covered for most Delta trips.
I have the TravelPro Maxlite 4 22" (2 wheel*) and love it. Fits great on 900's and most 700's and it's extremely light weight. OP can hate all they want, but I bring it on every time. It only takes up half of a bin.

*Two wheelers hold about 10-15% more stuff than equivalent four wheelers and they're better ergonomically (especially on wrists). Added benefit is that it's significantly harder to damage the wheels on a two wheel vs 4. My latest 2 wheeler has about 600 flights on it. Prob checked on 5% of those. It has some wear, but I expect to get another year or so out of it.