FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK Transfer from T2 to T4 (non-connecting flight)
Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:05 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
[QUOTE=olea12;30767108]
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Are you continuing from JFK on a carrier to which Delta can thru-check your bag?

Hello;
Yes, my first ticket is direct flight with Delta (SkyMiles award ticket) + my second ticket is regularly purchased, also through Delta with 1 stopover (although after stopover flight is operated by KLM). All in all, they are all Delta tickets. Does that mean, now, they can check my all my luggages from CHS, my departure point, all the way up to my final destination? If so, do i just transfer from T2 to T4 like i'm on a connecting flight? or do i handle anything extra?
Thank you.
If you have a genuine stopover (over 24 hours) on the second ticket, DL will only check the bag through (across both tickets) to the stopover point, not your final destination. Is this what you mean or do you really just have a connection to KLM on the second ticket?