FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long connect at LHR; 2nd flight is to TLV, what time to get back to T5?
Old Feb 12, 2019, 7:52 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by stewlevine
It is a BA plane, but that flight has been coming into T3 the past few days, so I am assuming it is one of the few that does come into T3. If we come into T5, I assumed we'd use the left luggage outside of security, but not wanting to change terminals before heading into London if we co.me into T3.
BA192 always comes into Terminal 5, they don't chop and change terminals. If you are on a BA flight number greater than 1000 (e.g. BA1589) you're actually on an AA service.

Your other option, luggage wise, is the same left luggage provider has an office at Paddington station so you can leave stuff there and collect on the way back to T5 without too much hassle, assuming you use either the Heathrow Express or TfL Rail services.