FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Atlanta (ATL): The Definitive Thread
Old Aug 4, 2004, 11:23 am
NOLA Flyer

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
Thanks for the heads up! Last I checked, I arrive in DFW at gate E32, and depart for LGA out of E18. Not as far as your estimate (although this could change) I'm checking in all my luggage, and travelling light (just my laptop) so I can move fast and not have to worry about not having overhead space for my carryon that I usually lug around with me.

I plan to tour the recently reopened Statue of Liberty (with pedestal tour) tomorrow afternoon (on the last ferry ride over), and these plans are dependent upon me making that 7:30a connection.

Originally Posted by platbrownguy
Welcome to the Dallas-Fort Worth morning aerobics program - expect to have to go from E33ish to E10 or 11, a good healthy distance.

If it's real tight you may want to consider exiting security and going outside and hopping on any of the green shuttles. They'll drop you off around E8 but there's never anyone at the E8 security entrance until much later b/c it's where the NW and CO desks are.

Good luck, and be thankful you're not changing terminals .