FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do most SkyClub visitors get access?
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2019, 5:28 pm
FlyBitcoin

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonrs Diamond
Originally Posted by vincentharris
I burst through the doors and loudly announce I am here, I then proceed to put in my airpods and have several loud conversations with my feet up on the table and shoes off.

That is just me though, and I guess no Sky Club employees have dared challenge my bold entrances to ask if I belong there or not.

It also helps that I wear my DM luggage tag around my neck with a diamond chain.....
... with a pair of those DL Medallion socks on just in case they didn't notice your status otherwise.

You seem to be in half the SkyClubs at ATL at the exact same time that I travel. But sometimes you are a little older, or a little fatter, or you are wearing scrubs barking about how much money you just made off of some unsuspecting hospital.

I use the Reserve card as the extra MQM matters for me and I rarely fly another airline where I might have convenient access to the DL club instead. And the first class companion pass works great if you have enough advance notice, and don't pick too competitive of a route.