FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Saver Award/Upgrade Inventory (& partners) - when is it released? [Archive]
Old Feb 8, 2019, 2:45 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by greenteamuimui
....A few days ago I was able to see some (very few but some) business award seats available from Feb into April from west coast (SFO/LAX) to Prague/Vienna via Munich/Frankfurt either with Lufthsaas or United...however, when I am looking at it today, nothing shows up on the calender even going to Aug and beyond...Is this normal? Is the site down or is there currently a glitch?

This is my first time-ish looking to book award seats through star alliance. Thanks!
While there are present some problems with SQ, TH & TP bookings, not aware of any recent issue with either UA or LH award bookings using UA miles,

One truism of award bookings -- award available comes and goes without warning. There are many other folks also looking and booking; and as paid sells increase of decrease, the airlines may change availability. It is dynamic and can / does change.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Feb 11, 2019 at 4:32 pm Reason: split post