FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Bali REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 11, 2019, 12:17 pm
yoonny

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
As promised some pictures of an Ocean View Regency Suite in Building 3 (Bougainvillea).
Thanks for the pictures and describing some of the issues. The bathroom looks great! Did they install Japanese toilet seats?
The patio, I remember, was a great place to hang swimsuits. Between mosquitoes and now the noise, it's probably not a place to hang out.
The stray dog/poop situation should be addressed by management.

Hyatt describes Regency Suite as "...overlooking spectacular ocean and lush garden landscape". So technically they did not say it's ocean view. Good word choices.

I don't see any updates on the Andaz next door. This probably means we should expect the construction to be ongoing for at least a year or two given this is Bali and how long it took this hotel to finally reopen. So I would go with the anticipation of hearing some construction noise. For the least noise, it looks like it's best to request a room/suite in the ocean facing or south sides.

Anyone know if the walking path behind the hotel buildings leading to the 2nd entrance to the main road open/usable?
Also, is the hotel offering its own airport shuttle service? I remember the service was great and reasonable.