FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2020] Hilton Amex Aspire $250 Resort Credit
Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:22 pm
birdiedouble

Programs: HH Diamond, HGVC, WN RR, National Exec, Avis Preferred
This may fall into a YMMV category, but I was able to get a round of golf credited thru the Aspire Resort credit at the Lookout Mountain golf course that is part of the Tapatio Resort in Scottsdale, AZ. This did not involve a stay there. I booked the round through the website below and paid with my card at the course. I was wondering if it would be eligible as the booking engine they use takes you to EZ Links (which at some point I believe was taken over by TeeOff.com), plus the course is managed by Troon Golf. The credit didn't show up after a couple of weeks, so I started a Chat Session on the Amex website last week. The rep questioned what the charge was for and I let him know that it was for a round of golf. Came back a few minutes later and said he processed the credit and it should show up in 3-4 days. It did. I have another stay coming up at a resort that will most likely eat up the whole $250 for this year so I was trying to see if the round would be eligible. As I said at the start YMMV.

Round booked at:

https://www.tapatiocliffshilton.com/golf/

Charges showed as (I have XXX some of the trans info):

POINTE HILTON TAPATIO CLIFFS RESORT

11111 NORTH 7TH STREET

PHOENIX

AZ

85020-1176

UNITED STATES

Additional Information: XXXX MISC/SPECIALTY RETAIL

MISC/SPECIALTY RETAIL

ReferenceXXX