FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Hilton Honors "add users now"
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:12 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by iowa guy
I don't get AA mailers anymore. I'm not sure why. I have had about 6 AA cards over the years. The last one was closed in March 2016. I presently have a AA CitiBusiness Platinum Select card. I applied for that directly from the Citi website.

I checked my AmEx account and it didn't have the upgrade offer.I am under the Chase 5/24 but I think I have exhausted all of the personal cards that earn Ultimate Rewards. I will have to look into the available business cards.

My dad has the NAF Hilton card and a 150K Aspire card upgrade offer is sitting in his accountHilton Honors American Express Aspire Card

Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.†

The AA mailers you need would come in a different persons name who hasn't had the card in a long time.

We have 6 new AA cards in the past 4 months

There is a lot of value in Chase cards beyond UR.................Southwest and companion pass which gives you UNLIMITED free flights for a second person for close to 2 years is one we use

We are currently sitting on about 4 million airline miles and 2 million hotel points in addition to the 7 trips we already have booked for 2019

Last edited by flyer4512; Feb 10, 2019 at 12:22 pm