FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Moving Carry-on Luggage
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2019, 11:35 am
Mordac

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by Diver Boy
Last month I had some kind sole decide to reposition my laptop bag from the locker I had placed it in to a locker 5 rows back. Found out after take off when I went to get my laptop to finish writing my contemporaneous notes after the HGV rammed by car while driving to the airport. As I was in 1A no choice but to place in the small 1/2 locker.

I placed their bag where they had placed my laptop as wasn't in the mood. On landing the Muppet charged up from an emergency exit row to find his bag wasn't where he had thought. The flight left early with a very light load in ET and no last minute passengers.

What hasn't helped is the lack of cabin crew offering to hang coats in the wardrobe recently, on only 1 recent SH have they offered, I normally have to hold my winter coat until the safety briefing is over then ask them if they have space. They answer is always positive but they then ignore others holding their coats.
This story's a bit fishy to me.