FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone know when the sweep for LTPP will be happening?
Old Feb 8, 2019, 9:24 am
FT

Originally Posted by X-ON
Have anyone received their 10th year based on their 2018 activity and been awarded LTPP? I have tried to get an answer from CSRs how and when 2018 tenure years would be awarded answers varies from from end Jan 2019 to end of Jan 2020. They do not know, a testament to exceptionally poor internal communication within MAR Corp.
I sent an email to the lurkers to see if they can communicate any ETA on when all the tenure years due to 2018 activity should be reflected in the related accounts. ...
I've had the same issue. My years haven't yet posted from 2018 activity. I did take advantage of last year's quirk get a 50+ year each on Marriott and Starwood before combining the accounts. But my years have yet to advance. I called in and asked "when" this would happen given we're now in Feb and historically both programs would have incremented by now.

I received a follow up email and in the back and forth was notified that:
Our tech team have not conducted the sweeps for Lifetime status yet. All members who earn Lifetime status will be notified via email when this process is completed. Please monitor your accounts for the month of February.

and

Our tech team has various sweeps to conduct in batches to rectify the issues with incorrect tenures, status, elite years and lifetime points. We apologize as this is taking longer than anticipated however we were informed that all true-up will be completed in the month of February.

So updates in batches rather than all in one to ensure accuracy, and the updated timing is month of Feb. Until it isn't and extends I suppose.

[edited for formatting]