FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, India [Master Thread]
Old Feb 8, 2019, 9:15 am
Shounak

Programs: QR: Gold; Marriott: Amb; UA: 1K; Taj: Silv
Originally Posted by abcx
This seems like a really crummy property. I have been trying to book a room and the in house reservation team refuses to answer the phone. I already have one room booked (which now cannot be canceled as it is within the 7 day cancelation deadline) and am trying to book another room which I cannot book online because it doesn't let me make a 3 night booking for my dates even though it lets me make a 4 night booking covering those dates. (Supposedly there is no minimum stay issue according to both the hotel and the SPG Plat line.)

I have pretty low expectations from this hotel given that they cannot even answer the phone to accept a cash reservation.

Also, one person told me there is free breakfast and lounge access for Plats, while another said they have stopped giving Plats free breakfast.

I would have booked the Grand Hyatt even though I have no status with Hyatt because it seems like a much better property but unfortunately that is also sold out.
I was there on a points reservation in Jan 2018 and they gave me free breakfast. I believe I have email addresses for staff in reservations there. If you want me to share some addresses, I can, just PM me. I definitely have the generic emails for the teams there.