FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA serves drunk pax until comatose, refuses to remove him from emergency exit
Old Feb 7, 2019, 9:39 am
navylad

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by Saladman
The Europe bit may be artistic liicence. Beirut, Amman, Tel Aviv and Moscow are all on SH aircraft I think.
indeed, I would describe one of them as a 5 hour flight, but it was a 777 on thae flight with the right timings for the post

in any case , I’m sure the OP can let us know what response he gets should he take the matter further.

Originally Posted by passy777
But the OP was......sorry, but your attempt at defending the indefensible is laughable.
I would suggest they are expressing an opinion based on what information we have, it is very useful on FT to get different views expressed and is totally in the spirit of what Ft hopes to achieve.

The OP can then reflect on their own opinion based on what they felt occurred at the time and take it further should they wish.

I am very garteful to hear a divesity of views on a subject, it makes for a more informed choice and understanding.

#NotLaughingHere

Last edited by navylad; Feb 7, 2019 at 9:45 am