FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ask us about Vietnam
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2019, 3:15 am
Annalisa12
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by maverick17
Main options that would carry some name, as far as I know, are the Hyatt Regency, Grand Sheraton, and the Four Seasons, on the beach between Da Nang and Hoi An in that order; and the IC on the other north side of town. None, afaik, had many restaurants nearby. Maybe the Four Seasons is close enough to Hoi An to have more, idk. Other options and boutique places I'm not gonna be useful. This might not be useful anyway, but since no one had chimed in thought I'd summarize the main options. Just from browsing the Fusion Maia looks pretty nice and is closer to Da Nang for food options.

I did enjoy the HR a lot, and the pools were fine and the beach is good albeit the water is iffy at times with swell and/or not so clean looking at times. Maybe someone else who's been there recently can chime in.
Thanks for the information. I really did want the Four Seasons but my husband wouldn't go for it, even though I lied and said the rate was cheaper than it actually was. Boo!

I chose the Hoi An Sofitel Hotel Royal and a Deluxe Suite. I believe it has a river view. We decided that we could sit on a beach anywhere but we'd enjoy watching the goings on on the river. We did enjoy watching the traffic on the harbour in Hong Kong. The hotel was also close to the Old Town where we hope we can find lots of yummy food. Trips are nearly all about food. I'm not 100% happy but it should still be nice.