FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club at Kimpton Hotels Experiences 2019
Old Feb 6, 2019, 6:59 pm
Points Scrounger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Kimpton Vintage - Seattle, WA

Kimpton Vintage - Seattle

What is your Rewards Club status? Spire

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Standard award stay, upgraded to Premium room (not a suite)

How are the rooms? Room was fine - quiet with heat working well on a cold night, hot water very fast to appear, pressure okay. No coffee pot or kettle. Told at checkout they are available on request.

Did you raid the minibar? I used the $10 towards the restaurant tab

What was good and what was bad? Not sure whether they upgrade non-Inner Circle to suites ever, or if they were just booked for that night? Negative would be the reception wine - bottom shelf red and white, ugh.
Positive would be the room itself and staff. Food and drinks at dinner were quite good. Manager knew that I had no car for parking fees, and planned to dine there, so gave me a $25 restaurant voucher for the password right away.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Yes, I would. Worth 40K net points, after 20% rebate for cc and Amb status.
​​​​​