FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch Beaver Creek, CO [Master Thread]
Old Feb 6, 2019, 3:54 pm
emanon256

Programs: Recovering after 7 years of UA 1K, Still UA Silver (Which means nothing), Marriott Lifetime Plat Pre
Originally Posted by TerryK
I wish RC can provide some elite benefits but I suppose 60K points is a good value during ski season anyway.
60K is a great deal! Last time I stayed during ski season it was 80K! We go here every year, it is amazing!! And it is pretty much sold out all of ski season. They did have a few issues during management change a while back, and I am still upset when they massively increased their summer prices, but the service seems to have improved. I still miss the old lounge, old restaurant, and old Buffalo Bar. Its too modern now in my opinion.

They do have a snack/breakfast bar in the lobby during breakfast with burritos, bagels, coffee, etc. I've also had luck with the restaurant putting together a mixed fruit tray to take to the room for a very reasonable price. And make sure you go to Cookie hour in the lobby, their cookies are amazing and known around the world! The staff have some pretty fun stories about the cookies.

In my 10 years staying there, as a Platinum, and now PP, we never got any upgrades or benefits. While sad, the place is still worth it. I LOVE the spa!!! Also I never even knew about the game room, now I can't wait to go back!

Also, if you feel like splurging, the Concierge Lounge is amazing! But you can't even use points for it, you have to buy up on point stays. But you get unlimited cookies!