FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 3-class F seat now sold as Domestic F/Polaris Bus,GS or J/C/D 1K? may select pre-OLCI
Old Feb 6, 2019, 9:06 am
StuckinITH

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by chavala
It would be nice if they at least honor our previous seat assignments in case the seatmaps go haywire again and we need to reselect.
I’m so paranoid about getting bumped back to a middle seat I’m wondering if it’s better just to move back to the business cabin now while there are still a couple windows/aisles left.
I have been wondering the same thing for one of our two flights. My wife and I only like Row 6. On one of our flights, all the aisle seats in Row 6 are taken so for that one we will play the roulette. It's the other flight that I'm wondering about: only 5 Business Class seats sold, 3 occupying the First Class area, 2 in the Business area so there are still aisle seats in Row 6.

They are always moving the goalposts. Last year we had to worry for two months if United would remove the 2K seat from my wife as she was only Platinum. Ended up with a Polarized plane. Now, that she got to 1K, we have to worry for two months for our seats. If we lose our seats, it will be really upsetting if they give them to passengers who are not GS.