FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mexico, my haven
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2019, 4:52 pm
luxtrvlwrks

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, RC STARS, Rosewood Elite, Bellini, SPG LP, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub
I cannot resist chiming in with my love for Mexico! In the past two years I have spent a month living in Puerto Morelos, and two months living in Merida. The only time I don't miss Mexico, is when I am there.

I have stayed at: Chable Yucatan, Chable Maroma, Hacienda Chichen, Hacienda Temozon, Casa Azul (private villa), Hacienda Itzincab (private villa), Hacienda San Jose, Ana y Jose, Fairmont Mayakoba, Banyan Tree Mayakoba, Rosewood Mayakoba, Esencia, NIZUC, Ritz-Carlton Cancun, Belmond Maroma, Viceroy Riviera Maya, Four Seasons Mexico City, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, Esperanza, Villa Vidorra (private villa), Villa Rolandi, Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, and the Intercontinental Cozumel - plus a few more that no longer exist or have significantly changed. I have also done site inspections at many private haciendas in the state of Yucatan and hotels in Merida.

Now that I am based in Nashville and no longer live in Boston, I look forward to branching out to ZIH, PVR, and SJD since the schedules from here are a little better and the flight times are shorter. Oaxaca, Chiapas, and Puebla are all also on my list along with some more time in CDMX and Guanajuato.